Partner, Chief Operating Officer
Kevin is a CFP® practitioner and has been a Financial Planner with ClearLogic Financial, Inc. since March, 2008. Prior to becoming a financial planner, he worked 11 years in various corporate finance positions in the lodging, telecommunications, and senior living industries.
- B.S. in Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- Partner/Chief Operating Officer, ClearLogic Financial, Inc.
- Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sunrise Senior Living
- Senior Manager, Finance Operations, XO Communications
- Senior Analyst, Finance, Marriott International
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Member of New Dominion Angels, an angel investing group formed to capitalize early-stage, Virginia-based companies
- Kevin grew up in central Pennsylvania and travels back frequently to visit family and his alma mater. He moved to the Washington D.C. area in 1996 and currently lives in Herndon, VA with his wife, son and daughter. When not working or with his family, Kevin enjoys golfing, exercising, attending sporting events, and traveling.