Lucy is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional and joined ClearLogic Financial, Inc. in July 2014 after four years of actuarial consulting and one year with a non-profit. As an actuary, Lucy worked on corporate pension, retiree medical, and 401(k) plans.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Double Major in Statistics – Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Graduate Program in Financial Planning – George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- Senior Actuarial Analyst – Towers Watson
- Actuarial Analyst – Mercer
- Country Director, Fiji – HELP International
- Country Director, Fiji (2013 – 2014) – Lived and worked in Fiji, leading teams of US volunteers with non-profit HELP International to develop and implement sustainable microfinance, education, and public health programs
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Lucy lives in Falls Church, VA and enjoys tennis, reading, and traveling.