- B.S. in Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- Partner/Chief Operating Officer, ClearLogic Financial, Inc.
- Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sunrise Senior Living
- Senior Manager, Finance Operations, XO Communications
- Senior Analyst, Finance, Marriott International
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), Regional Board Manager
- Member of New Dominion Angels, an angel investing group formed to capitalize early-stage, Virginia-based companies
- Kevin grew up in central Pennsylvania and travels back frequently to visit family and his alma mater. After college, he moved to the Washington D.C. area and currently lives in Herndon, VA with his wife, son, and daughter. Kevin enjoys family activities and travel, coaching kids’ sports, and a little golfing. After an eleven-year career in corporate finance, Kevin learned about fee-only comprehensive financial planning and changed careers to become a CFP.